BASIC Hashdips SERVICES
To be eligible to use the Hashdips Services, you must be at least 18 years old.
This platform is not a public platform and as such, it is not available to the public without owning an account, it is only available to those that are qualified members of the platform and its use. The use of this platform is not restricted to members and to individuals who have been invited to this platform by a member.
You agree that all information, communications, materials by Hashdips are unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any disclosure.
You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance. You agree that all information, communications and materials you will find on this site are intended to be regarded as an informational and educational matter.
Hashdips is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws.
We reserve the right to change the rules, commissions and rates of the program at any time and at our sole discretion without notice, especially in order to respect the integrity and security of the member's interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the current terms.
USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT
1. You may only mine Cryptocurrencies for your own benefit. By using the Website and/or
the Service you confirm that you are not acting for the benefit of any other person or entity.
2. We are entitled to assume that any use of your Account is made by you. You are solely responsible and liable for any use of the Website or the Service under your Account or any other use of your Username and Password.
3. You may only hold one Account. If you forget your Username or Password, you can use the password recovery option or contact Support.
4. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANY OTHER PERSON OR ALLOW ANY OTHER PERSON TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY IMPROPER USE OF YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON. IF YOU HAVE REASONS TO ASSUME THAT ANY OTHER PERSON KNOWS YOUR PASSWORD, OR THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN USED BY ANY OTHER PERSON, YOU MUST INFORM US IMMEDIATELY.
5. If you do not log into your Account for 12 months, we may terminate the Account. You will be, if possible, notified in advance. If we are unable to contact you, or you do not take any action to prevent account termination, your Balance will be nullified.
RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, these terms of service
and all rules applicable to the use of the Website and the Service.
2. You agree not to falsely describe or otherwise misrepresent yourself in any dealings with Hashdips.
3. You are not allowed to abuse any campaigns, discounts, referral bonuses and/or referral systems, provided from time to time by Hashdips and/or its partners.
4. You agree not to access or try to access our website through any automated, unethical or unconventional ways.
5.Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes in the functionality of our pages is strictly prohibited.
6. You are strictly forbidden to use or exploit errors in design of the Website, the Service and/or all and any of their parts, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" for commercial/personal gain or as means to disrupt and/or destabilize the Service and/or the Website. If you encounter such an error by accident, you are required to report your findings to us.
1. We provide a platform which enables individuals to mine cryptocurrencies using cloud Machine. In return,
we charge periodic maintenance and electricity fees ("Fees") that are deriving from the usage of electricity
as well as the cost of maintenance of the Mining equipment. The maintenance costs of running the equipment
include but are not limited to: hardware setup, data center rent, Mining Pool testing, staff salaries,
future planning and proofing, software development, exchange of used and out of order parts and other
expenditures required to render the service on a best-effort basis. Some Contract types are not subject
to periodic Fees. The presence and specification of Fees for each Contract type are not always be seen on the Website.
2. The Fees are paid from external wallets.
3. Hashdips reserves no right to change the fees at any time without prior notice.
4. Fees are non-refundable and profit is guaranteed.
PAYMENT TERMS, ORDER CANCELLATION, ORDER CHANGES AND ORDER REFUNDS
1. All invoices are issued in BTC-USD by default. Payments performed in any other currency must
account for the exchange rate of said currency to USD at the moment of invoice generation and
any commissions for currency exchange.
2. A Customer is able to purchase a Contract using a variety of payment methods
3. A Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of payment, including but not limited to: the destination account, transferable amount and payment details:
3/1. If the transferred amount is below requested, Hashdips reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to adjust the Contract accordingly to received funds or request the missing amount to be paid, before activating the Contract.
3/2. If the transferred amount is above requested, Hashdips reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to adjust the Contract accordingly to received funds, add the excessive amount to Customer's Account Balance or return the excessive amount through the payment system the Customer has used to pay for the order initially.
3/3. If the Customer initiates the payment with incorrect/insufficient details and/or to the wrong destination account, Hashdips will attempt, if possible, to process the order in a timely matter. If the destination address does not belong to Hashdips (directly or via a third-party service) and/or is not related to Hashdips in any way,Hashdips will not be held responsible and will decline any claims.
3/4. Hashdips is not obliged to proactively resolve payment related issues without a claim submitted by the Customer.
4. In case of payment related issues a claim must be raised:
4/1. A Customer has the right to raise a payment related claim/dispute by contacting support within 14 days from the creation of payment with proof of payment. Requests submitted after 14 days may not be processed.
4/2.Hashdips reserves the right to request proof of payment, if there are suspicions or facts the payment was not received but the Contract was activated. The Customer is obliged to provide proof of payment within 14 days of reception of such request.
4/3. If proof of payment is not provided within 14 days or provided proof is deemed insufficient and/or invalid:
4/4. if the claim was initiated by a Customer: Hashdips reserves the right to decline Customer's claim(s);
4/5. if the claim was initiated by Hashdips: We reserves the right to adjust/cancel related Contracts and adjust Customer's Account Balance by amounts mined by related Contract.
4/6. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. Hashdips reserves the right to issue refunds at Hashdips sole discretion. If we issue a refund, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
4/7. Hashdips is not obliged to reimburse any funds spent for the Maintenance and Electricity Fees.
1. These terms of service are subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights
and will not limit any rights you might have that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
These terms of service will not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury
resulting from our negligence nor any fraudulent acts or representations or for any statutory
liability not capable of limitation.
2. We may NOT deduct any monies you owe us from any monies we owe you.
4. Our failure to enforce any term does not constitute our waiver of that term.
5. If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, it will be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
6. This Website the Panel are presented in multiple languages. In the case of a conflict between translations, the English version will prevail.
7. Hashdips will be entitled to assign and otherwise transfer the agreement covered by these terms of service by giving you reasonable notice, which may include notice given via the Website.
8. All questions, comments or complaints should be directed to us via Customer Support and we will try to respond to within 48 hours.
All withdrawals from cloud mining accounts will be conducted through a registered Ledger and Bitcoin ATM from Hashdips Mining Network company
It is the user's responsibility to track gains/losses and report any taxable events.
IRS TAX; the IRS has released guidance on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency for taxation purposes. It is treated as "personal property" by the IRS, similar to etc, stocks, or real-estate. The following article from CoinDesk is helpful to understand some of the taxation issues.
Hashdips is fully committed to preventing fraud and adherence to all AML (anti-money laundering), KYC (know your customer), and MSB (money service business) regulations and requirements. We work hard to identify our customers. We reserve the right: To retain user identity information; To require users to scan and upload photo ID and other documents; To verify information via third party client APIs.
In addition, we will perform the following to prevent criminal activity with policies and procedures: the development of internal policies, procedures and controls; designation of a compliance officer; an ongoing employee training program; and an independent audit function to test programs.